In the event there is a “substantial change in circumstances” after the entry of a court order memorializing your divorce or other family law matter, one can seek post-judgment relief under certain circumstances. Frequently, post-judgment modifications include time sharing plans and/or child and spousal support. Certain reasons, such as changes in income or disability, increases in medical or child care costs, or the co-habitation of a former spouse may be considered by the court in determining if you are entitled to a modification of your rights or responsibilities. Flaherty Law Firm is experienced in handling all aspects of post-judgment modification.

All Posts
  Ride there with Uber